Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pet Peeve 011

Originally published on MySpace, Nov 9, 2008

Current mood:annoyed

Getting to the end of something yummy when you aren't ready to get to the end!! It's like somebody taking your last bite of something when you think you are going to get one more bite, ya know? Your mouth is all set for that last yummy-yum-yum bite, you reach in the box, bag, bowl or whatever and.....

......THERE IS NO MORE!!!

Argh!! I don't know about you, but my little tongue simply darts all over my teeth and gums looking for that one last taste it was deprived of. Such a sad sad event!!

10:42 PM
Post a comment...


    Corinne Spranger

    What I hate even more is when you get the cookie bag, crunchnmunch box, whatever out of the pantry with your mouth all primed...and it's EMPTY. "Kids, HOW MANY TIMES do I have to TELL you...."

    I made a totally white trash lunch of fried eggs over Top Ramen with taco sauce :) WHAT a gourmet I am!

    Happy Week, Betsinator! wHEN ARE YOU COMING TO VISIT ME IN sEA-tOWN?
    You should have SEEN Cap Hill last Tuesday night... impromptu street party on Broadway and Pike!

    2 years ago

      Betsy Gully

      After chicago, I think Cap Hill would have been my 2nd favorite place to be. I don't know when I'll get out west. Right now it seem like never.... :(

      2 years ago


    Kari Fisher Williams

    OMG! This is sooo very true.

    Sometimes I think this is why Americans are so overweight in general (myself included). This morning for example Robin made a very yummy breakfast of bacon, eggs, and 4 slices of toast. I could have sat there and ate the entire plate, but smartly I stopped. I am STILL full even though I stopped way early. My tongue wanted so much more!!

    We will have to see if I have the same restraint tonight when she makes a pot roast and all the trimmings.... GOD HELP ME!

    2 years ago

      Betsy Gully

      An awesome breakfast and an encore of Pot Roast????!!!!????

      I hope I can come up with something better than Hamburger Helper for dinner tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment