Monday, November 24, 2008

Little Life Delight 001

Nov 24, 2008

Current mood:froggy

I started thinking that I need a counterpart to my pet peeve blogs, something that is a warm fuzzy when it happens.... Hm... thinking aloud here - I was trying to decide what the opposite of a pet peeve is and maybe it's a "warm fuzzy" instead of a "little life delight." Maybe I'll let you, my faithful readers, decide which is the better choice.

This evening I present you with my first LLD or WF. And it's really a simple thing, which is what it's about. The simple little things that make me feel good but sometimes forget to stop and appreciate them. Or maybe I do appreciate them but just have never acknowledged them out loud before. But I've digresssed:

I love it when I am online and comment or write on another profile and I am almost instantly replied to. Also, when I first come onto MySpace and I've got new messages or comments. I'm not sure why that makes me so happy - perhaps it just confirms that there really is life "out there" beyond my keyboard and monitor, or maybe it's just nice to be responded to or thought of. But it is a warm delight!

.......don't forget to vote

6:58 AM
Post a comment...


    Alyssa Gully

    i have to say that i like little delights better... and i'm not just saying that to even the score

    2 years ago

      Betsy Gully

      really? I was leaning toward warm fuzzies....

      2 years ago


    Connie

    I'm partial to warm fuzzies myself. It makes me think of the ones I used to collect (that's what we called them anyway)...you know, the fuzzy pom-pom balls with glued on eyes and big feet that were stickers, so you could peel off the backing and stick them somewhere? Like your dashboard? They came in different colors, some had hats. There's your 70s flashback of the week! ;o)

    2 years ago


    Gordon Lee

    Greetings Ms. Badonkadonk
    .
    It's always nice to express a little gratefulness. How about "Fuzzy Delight" blogs?
    .
    Respectfully,

    Gordon Lee

    2 years ago

      Betsy Gully

      hm... might be a little too anatomical? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment