Thursday, January 14, 2010

Calling for Angels


What a week it has been. In less than seven days I have received news of three deaths. I want to take a moment to hold each of these families up to God as they mourn the lost presence of their loved ones.

Rose in Utah. She is in Alaska with her siblings after hearing of her mother's death. It was unexpected and quick. Rose had talked to her mother recently and she appeared to be feeling very well. Rose, you and your family are in my heart & prayers. Have a safe journey through this time.

Henrietta, my cul de sac neighbor lost her husband Tuesday evening. They had a long life together and she has been caring for him for a couple of years since his stroke. He was completely disabled and needed 24 hour care. What a difficult time it's been for Henrietta but the love she feels for Wally is so evident. Henrietta, you and your family are in my heart & prayers.

Markey, originally a MySpace friend before we both migrated to Facebook, lost his mother this week. I don't know any details, but Markey is the most caring and giving person I have ever encountered and I know he is suffering from this loss. Markey, you and your family are in my heart and prayers.

For some reason, God needed these three souls in heaven. I know they are all happy and healthy in their new stages of "life." I mourn with their loved ones the loss of their presence in this world. May you all find peace in God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment