Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30 Days of Spring: Looking Up, Day 4

Canadian Goose in Flight

The sky, the clouds, look up and take a photo.  Editing with filters is okay because clouds are tricky.  

That's the basics of the assignment today.  I felt like I missed a great opportunity since I woke up to a thunderstorm that filled the sky with bolts of lightning every few seconds.  It was amazing!  

However, the sky that remained after the storm provided me a decent subject and I had a particular lot of fun with my editing program.  I'm sharing the before and after photos, today.  The afters are not really what I could consider photo shopped.  I simply played with exposure, mostly shadows and contrast, and color.  I only saturated or de-saturated existing color and/or played with temperature.  In essence, I didn't add anything to these photos that wasn't already there.
 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment