Friday, September 12, 2008

oh joy!!

Originally published on MySpace Sep 12, 2008

Current mood:amused

I was just looking back through the past year of blogs and they all seem to be about old or sick people or the move to KY.

BOOOOORING!!

I'll try to make anything new a little more interesting, right?

For anyone looking for my book reviews, I've switched to reviewing my reads on a Facebook application - Visual Bookshelf. You can find me and add me as a friend on Facebook with this email: custampin@aol.com

Then add the Visual Bookshelf and keep totally up to date on my book reviews.

The book posted below is a recent favorite!! Check it out!!

10:42 PM
Post a comment...


    Jeannie Corby Becker

    I do not nor did not find any of your blogs boring. I too have a facebook page.

    You can find me on there under this email: mother_goose@mchsi.com

    I am however confused... I thought you were moving to Ohio.

    If you want to see some beautiful mountains check out Allegany Forest in South Western PA
    if you are close to PA that is.

    I am happy to hear you are finally getting some much needed stress relief.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,

    Jeannie

    2 years ago


    Connie

    Seems everyone's migrating to Facebook these days (including me!) Although I still haven't quite figured out how one "blogs" over there....nor, since Facebook is being used by my company/co-workers as a networking application, am I totally convinced that it's "safe" to blog under such circumstances even if I could figure out how to do so! Off to look you up on fb! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment