Friday, August 29, 2008

Thing that makes you go "hmmmmm"

Originally published on MySpace Aug 29, 2008

Current mood:good

It's usually the 2nd day I get cranky* if I don't take my 'happy pills.' Even if I take it on the 2nd day, that's the day of the effect part of the cause. And nighttime? OH MY! My particular prescription normally gives you incredibly weird dreams if you miss a dose.

*really nice way of saying SUPER BITCH!

For more reasons than anyone would ever want me to go into, I missed my happy pills for two days. I should resemble some sort of character from a horror movie but...

...today I got up, started my morning routine and when I looked in the mirror I found myself saying, "Enough already! Stop this one person pity party and get on with life!" I've had no weird dreams - sort of miss them actually and felt really good.

What's up with that?

It's very discouraged to stop this particular med cold turkey due to side affects, so when I got my refills I took my dose immediately. But I do think it may be time to reassess the need.

Hmmmmm.......

2:26 AM
Post a comment...


    Connie

    Hmm...that sounds like something I was taking not too long ago. I loved the awesomely bizarre and vivid dreams, but missing a dose gave me horrific dizzy spells. I finally switched to something a little tamer. But I do miss those cool dreams!!!

    2 years ago


    Kari Fisher Williams

    I know the feeling. If I miss my happy pills I turn into super bitch with a touch of emotional woos.

    So... I know I still need mine... but maybe you don't need yours. Make sure to consult a doc.

    Hugs!!

    2 years ago

      Betsy Gully

      I know, right?

      It was tempting to see what might have happened if I skipped day three, but I'm smarter than that, I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment