Monday, March 26, 2007

Mom's home!

(from my former MySpace blog)

Mom came home from the hospital today and she is doing well!  When we got to the house I asked her if she wanted me to get her wheel chair to get inside or her walker. She's been sick and off her feet since Friday so I assumed she would want the wheel chair.  But oh, no!  She wanted her walker and negotiated two ramps into the house in a rather fast pace for her.  (Just a smidge faster than a snail's pace...). I am rather impressed and very happy.  She's sitting up in the living room reading her usual assortment of catalogs (that's a blog for another day...)
 
Most importantly, I want to thank all of you for your prayers and healing thoughts, hugs & any other positive energies you sent our way. It's amazing how important and helpful that energy is!!  Hugs right back to all of you, my friends!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment