Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tag! You’re it (if you wanna be)

Apr 6, 2008

Current mood:silly

What you do is... answer these questions by using pics you find on Photobucket. Go to Photobucket, but don’t sign in. Just search for random pics and post them as answers to the questions.

I’m not going to tag anyone in particular. If you’d like to play, just feel free to post your own blog. Have a great night.

My name is:

I live near:

My relationship status is:

My favorite color is:

My favorite jeans are:

My dream vacation would be:

What I’m thinking about right now?

My nickname is...

What makes me laugh?

(link to this video)

How do I feel right now?

My favorite Actor/Actress is...

My favorite movie is...

My favorite beverage is...

What do I want to be when I grow up?

What do I love most in my life?

One word that describes me....

I was born in...

My favorite dessert is...

(Why pick just one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment