Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Life List re-visited

Some one asked me about my "life list" recently and I was embarrassed to realize I had totally forgotten about it. Today it's time to bring it forward and add to it.  It's a worthless tool if I let it rot in the archives of my blog and don't revisit it and keep it active. 
 
This is my life list as I started it some time ago:
 
My Life List:
1. Be healthy and live healthfully
2. Be a good daughter and show more patience to my mother
3. Keep in touch with those I love and who love me
4. Be more 'available' to my family
5. Walk every single day
 
I am pleading the fifth on how I am applying it daily to my life.  Here are some things I am adding today:
6. Be proactively involved in the evolution of my kids.
7. Actively seek out wisdom of others and apply it to my personal growth.
8. Tune up bike and begin to ride it.
9. Create a "do it now" attitude.
 
Perhaps this time I should print out my list! 
Did you start one?  Want to share?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment